Kevin and I are still trying to figure out this parenting thing, but we sure are having a great time with the Becklets. They seem to have their days and nights mixed up so we take turns sleeping at night and try to sneak in a nap during the day if we can. We have our first pediatrician appointment tomorrow so we'll see how much they have grown since they have been home. We are also hoping that Anna and Daniel's eye infections are gone. We already had to have our pediatrician make a house call to check out Daniel's eye, which he was not concerned about at the time. All eyes appear clear now. It's a good thing our pediatrician is a part of the extended Beck family. He is Jeff's brother, John. (For those of you who don't know, Jeff is married to Mollie Beck and the two of them live directly behind us.) Very convenient to have a doctor in the family!
Here are some updated pictures from the last few days.





Look how smart...Daniel can already hold his own bottle at 4 weeks old. 
5 comments:
Naps for Parents of infants are like a get-away Vacation on the spur of the moment...Strive for Naps !
I'm glad to hear that everything is going OK! Yes, naps are great when you can fit them in!
Definitely sleep when the babies sleep! You guys need all the rest you can get! They are getting so big already! All 3 are perfect!
Could have sworn I commented earlier, but I guess I messed up! I LOVE the latest pictures, and also loved all the clever captions! How exciting for everyone! And how nice to have Jeff's brother as doctor!!!!!
Love to all,
Aunt Ellie & Nana
I'm so happy for you guys and the babies are gorgeous (and handsome)! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment