I am really trying to figure out how other Mothers are able to blog so frequently. Working outside of the home 3 days a week and trying to fit everything else in the other days is really wiping me out. I have really been trying to update this for at least a month now and have not been able to find the time to sit down and do it. So, the Becklets are taking their afternoon nap and I am supposed to be packing for vacation which starts tomorrow so I decided now was the best time to try to get some newer pictures on here.
Daniel, Anna and Kathryn had their 15 month appointment in June and here are their stats:
Daniel weighs 23lbs 10oz and is 33 3/4" tall. This puts him in the 95th percentile for height and 35th for weight....tall and skinny, just like Daddy.
Anna weighs 26lbs 7oz and is 33" tall. This puts her in the 98th percentile for height and 86th percentile for weight.
Kathryn weighs 25lbs 8oz and is 33 1/4" tall. This puts her in the 85th percentile for weight and she is off the charts for height.
They are all developing right on track with other 15 month olds. Lots of climbing and running around the house and backyard and lots and lots of triplet talk. I swear they understand each other and will talk all day long to each other, even yelling to each other from a different room in the house. Of course, Kevin and I can't understand any of their words yet, but I'm sure that is coming soon.
We are headed to the beach for a week of fun in the sun tomorrow. We went last year too, but the Becklets were only 4 months old so we didn't get to spend any time on the beach. This year will be their first time trying out the sand and the water. I'm exhausted just thinking about chasing them around. Luckily, we will have lots of help from Nanny, Poppy and the Dornisch Aunts, Uncles and cousins. I will be sure to take lots of pictures and try to get them up as soon as possible once we get home.
Yeah! a picnic in the backyard....Anna, Kathryn, Daniel.
Dinner at the table....Kathryn, Daniel & Anna.
Kathryn...
Anna...
Daniel....loves playing in the curtains...
Kathryn and Anna snuggling before bedtime....
Anna and Kathryn playing in their new favorite spot under the coffee table...
Anna..."this is crazy, I'm outta here."....Kathryn..."Anna, where are you going?"....Daniel..."look what I can do!"
Sisters kissing....Anna & Kathryn...
Daniel...trying to hide from the camera...
Anna..."He loves me!"...
6 comments:
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
I can understand how difficult it must be for you to find the time to update the blog and pictures, but for out-of-town folks like Nana and me, it's such a treat to see new pictures from time to time.
What cuties! They sure are the happiest babies! Have fun at the beach!
Love to all,
Aunt Ellie & Nana
They are all so precious and getting sooo Big!
awww....they're sooo cute and getting so darn big!!!
can't wait to see beach pictures :)
~Colleen
Oh thank goodness! I was going through Becklet withdrawl! They are such happy babies. Love the cheesy grin from Anna!
Patty Ford
They are so big! I'm glad you posted. We've missed you out in bloggerville.
Mel
Such great pictures! Thanks for updating!!! Have fun on vacation!
Post a Comment